You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others. 2 Timothy 2: 1-2
San Andreas has:
- One Aim: To be like the Apostles who "evangelised with great power"
- One soul: the same Gospel, or better said, Jesus, who is the Good News of God to the world, who has entrusted to us the mission to carry on his Name
- One heart: the Kingdom of God
- One motivation: the fire of the Holy Spirit, that transforms us into witnesses
- One hope: to prepare the glorious second coming of the Lord Jesus. Woe to me if I do not evangelise!
San Andreas formation modules (taking either one or two weekends)
PHASE 1: Foundations of Christian life.
- New Life: Basic evangelisation
- Emmaus: the Word of God
- John: Discipleship formation
- Jesus in the four Gospels
- History of Salvation
- Moses: Formation of leaders
- Andrew: Vision and methodology
PHASE 2: How to evangelise
- Paul: Forming evangelisers
- Daniel: The prayer of the evangeliser.
- Apollo: Forming preachers
- The secret of Paul
- Pentecost: evangelising with power
- Introduction to the Bible
- Corinth: Community
PHASE 3: How to form evangelisers
- Mary, Christ's letter
- Biblical Theology
- Timothy: How to read, underline and memorize the Bible.
- Peter: Ecclesiology
- Melchizedec: Liturgy
- Nehemiah: Social Doctrine of the Church
- Jethro: Ecumenism.