- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
Passing the faith on to our children...
From the start, Fritz and I based our marriage on a foundation of daily abandonment to the Lordship of Christ. Our first mission has always been to impart God's love to our own three daughters and bring them up strong in their faith. Prayer and worship is for them as normal as having a family meal. Divya, Sonali and Chiara try to live and radiate the Gospel wherever they are - at school, with friends... As a missionary family we minister together to the hopeless and lost.
Diana Mascarenhas, India