- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
Community makes me grow
There is nothing more satisfying than having the opportunity to share with others God's love in the same way that I feel His presence in my life.'Even if I had to wash dishes all day I want to be part of a missionary community...' He sure takes us seriously, that is how it all started!! Today the Lord has given me the opportunity to go to the nations to share a LOVE and TRUTH that the world is starving for. Definitely, I would not have done it by myself, I am grateful for the love and support of other community members who have cheered me on to go for it!!
Stefan Attard, Malta