Christina Chua, Singapore
Following Gods Call
- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
Gods Providence and Healing
Families in Mission
The beauty of community
God has blessed me through the gift of community even as He gave me grace to respond to His call to be a missionary. I am grateful that His call placed me among brothers and sisters who are not only committed to the same call but who are also committed to be family and to love and care for one another. Being able to share life and faith and a good cup of coffee are some of the treasures of community life for me. The unique personalities, giftings and wisdom of the different members of community have blessed and enriched me personally and nurtured me in my calling as a missionary. Praise God!