Matthew Mohan Thomas, India
Following Gods Call
- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
Gods Providence and Healing
Families in Mission
It is more important to fall in love with Jesus first
I have always felt a strong call to become a Catholic evangelist and go around the world preaching the Good News of JESUS. However, my lived experience in the ICPE Jeevan Daan Community in Bangalore, India, altered my perspective. I realized it is more important to fall in love with JESUS first, as I was taught. Life in the community enabled me to die to myself, my desires and my longings. I learned to pray and worship God in every thing I do - to be content "be it little or much." The community has helped me to become aware of my weaknesses and my nothingness and this made me realize how much I need God’s grace every moment - every day of my life.