Joy Tediandra, Philippines
- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
I was raised by devout Catholic parents who trained us to attend Sunday masses and do other Catholic practices. During my study in college, I was re-evangelised by a group of protestant Christians. As I had more freedom to make a choice in my faith, I committed myself to a group of Born Again brethren and began a personal relationship with Jesus. I thought that my destiny was to leave the Catholic Church for the Protestant Brethen. However, God, in His wisdom, brought me back to the Catholic Church which I now love dearly. Being in ICPE Mission helped me to understand and realize the fullness of Truth about our faith in the Catholic Church.