- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
The joy of being a missionary
I never imagined growing up to be a missionary. After working for 5 years, a growing internal restlessness finally propelled me to respond to God’s invitation to be a full time missionary. In that decision, I experienced such peace and new freedom in following Christ. Although being a full time missionary is challenging at times, the joy of seeing God’s love touch lives is immeasurable. For every decision that someone takes to respond to Jesus, I experience the privilege of being a part of their journey of faith. This is truly the joy of working together with God to build His kingdom tangibly in the lives of the people whom I encounter.
Joan Foo, Malaysia