- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
When God called...
When God called me to follow Him, I just said yes. It soon became clear that it wouldn't be easy to be his disciple but I had understood that this was more than an inspiration - it was a call from God. I have been moved by God's love for me, and henceforth I say yes to God, over and over again. It is clear that I need to give my very life to Jesus. Freely He gave His life for me, and freely I surrender my life to His will. I also discovered the Father's yearning for souls to return to His love. With this conviction in my heart I not only pray for labourers but go and labour in God's harvest myself, depending completely on His grace.
Jojo Pilar, Philippines