- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
Staff Formation in the Philippines
Through the two years of formation, I’ve learnt to be in touch with my being. It has been a time of integrating me towards wholeness and sharpening my love and faith for God. As I continue to respond to God’s call for my life I will cherish and appreciate this journey as it has prepared and changed me.
Jeanny Lim, Malaysia
I am grateful for the opportunity to live in Community. I’ve grown from the support of the brothers and sisters in our community and discovered the importance of having companions with the same vision for Christ.
Sylvia Milewska, Poland