- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
Jesus said, "Ask and you shall recieve...".. Recently, I told God that I over budgeted for an outreach and I needed to pay for the shortfall and asked Him what I should do. However, I couldn't hear what He wanted me to do, so I thought to myself, I must be patient and cannot expect God to answer so quickly. To my surprise, 2 friends came and handed me the exact amount that I needed the next day. Wow! How could I have doubted? God's providence is so amazing.
Amilia Chai, Singapore