- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
An experience of a lifetime
I attended an ICPE School of Evangelization in Ghana. It offered me the opportunity to experience God's love in a unique way. As a devoted Catholic I prayed everyday but my prayers were more of a ritual. During the School, I experienced how I could relate to God as a father, a friend, someone I could share with. I prayed because I loved to be with Him and talk with Him. For the first time I told God "I LOVE YOU" and really meant it.
Jerry John Kponyo, Ghana