- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
Attending an ICPE School changed my life
My name is Kwaku and I come from Ghana. My desire as a Catholic was for me to be well-formed, evangelise others and see my fellow Catholics respond to John Paul II’s call to a ‘New Evangelisation’. In 1990, I attended an ICPE School of Evangelisation in Nigeria.
This radically changed my life and my perception as a Catholic, since during this time I experienced a personal and deeper encounter with Jesus. This deeper encounter with Jesus continues to motivate me to share the gospel of Christ with others be it in churches, market squares, streets, and in public places when the opportunity arises.
After assisting on mini schools of evangelisation and outreaches in Ghana and Europe with the ICPE Mission, I decided to be part of this Mission. Currently I am one of the coordinators of the Ghana Mission Centre. I can do all this through Christ who strengthens me.
Kwaku Adusei Acheampong, Ghana