- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
The youth retreat that was organized by the ICPE group at St. Gerard's Monastery was a very good experience and truly meaningful. I have attended a couple of retreats back home in Malaysia but to be honest this experience was totally different from the others. Firstly the community of ICPE NZ are all fantastic and open minded individuals dedicated to serving the word of God. Secondly, I got to meet so many different people from all over the world. Thirdly, through the help of the community I was able to improve and solidify my relationship with God. If I were to be asked how this retreat can be improved, I would suggest ICPE to extend the length of the retreat because I speak on behalf of all the other young people: 3 days is a little short!! :D Keep up the good work, lots of love and God bless
Erik Sebastian, Malaysia