- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
The Holy Spirit opens hearts..
In my counselling ministry, I specially cherish those moments when the Holy Spirit seems to take over and show a way past the person's defences. I remember praying with a lady, and He showed me an image that helped her open up her heart to the life that Jesus is offering her – something I had tried to point out before, she had not been able to receive.
Dagmar Ludwig, Austria