Following Gods Call
- As I receive God's hope in my life, I can give hope to others...
- When God called...
- There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
- Discerning my vocation to Priesthood
- Family in mission - it's possible!
- God weaves our gifts and weaknesses into a beautiful tapestry
- The joy of being a missionary
- My call to be a missionary
Gods Providence and Healing
Families in Mission
God’s vocation for our lives
Hello, We are Michael and Teresa and our five little children Clara, Miriam, Sophia, Elija and Joel.
For a long time, we desired to serve the Lord in the Catholic Church through evangelisation. As we worked with renewal movements and led different seminars, our need to be trained and formed in evangelisation grew as did our need to discern God’s vocation for our lives. So in 2008, we participated in the ICPE School of Mission (SOM) in Allerheiligen, Germany, to see how the Lord would lead us.
After the School and having taken time to discern, in 2010 we founded an evangelistic association called “Lebendiges Wasser e.V.” (Living Waters). We work mainly in a parish in Halfing (Bavaria) where we give and organize different seminars and courses, lead the confirmation groups, etc. Michael is also studying theology in order to become a deacon.
Since our SOM, we remained in contact with the ICPE Mission as we felt the desire to somehow be tied to this missionary community. In fact, we started the formation to become Companions of the ICPE Mission.